Contributions by other people
- A Paradoxical Multiplicity of Nothing
- Carpe Diem! By
- One Step Beyond
- This is a fictitious short story set in 2084, about what could
happen when gene manipulation technology becomes an instititution,
by Erika Karagouni.
- Fun with Nike
- Nike doesn't seem to have a sense of humour.
- Monsieur, j'ai perdu mon chemin
- The title is Sir, I've lost my my
path. It's a short dialog that to me somehow shows the
beautiful nature of children and the ugly nature of most adults.
- Power Freaks!
- The police watch us, but who watches them?
- An essay by Hunter S. Thompson.
- USENET gems
- A collection of amusing postings from USENET.
- Autobiography in Five Chapters
- This is an awesome poem by Portia Nelson. Who hasn't walked down such a street?
- One of my favourite poems by Sylvia Plath.
- Guardian Angel
- An excellent poem by Rolf Jacobson. (Contrast my reverie.)
- Not the greatest song, but resonated with my trip to South
- One Night in Bangkok
- was composed and written by Benny Anderson, Tim Rice,
Bjsrn Ulvaeus, performed by Murray Head, and is from the musical
Chess. If you've ever been to Bangkok and are familiar
with the Chess game, this is a pretty neat tune in terms of its
- The Charge of the Light Brigade
- A compelling and emotive poem by Alfred Tennyson. Gives me the
goose bumps whenever I read it.
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- This is my favourite poem ever. Writen by Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- The Road Not Taken
- Yet another of my favourites by Robert Frost.
- War Pigs
- Black Sabbath's song epitomises the true nature of war more so
than a movie like Saving Private
Ryan does. (Also includes the lyrics to the version from
The Ozzman Cometh.)
- A parody of the TIME cover on Cyberporn by Dave Furstenau.
- Jean Folding
- A parody of my sand dune image
and my research by Heather Emme.
Ram Samudrala ||